Joining the Soccer-Tip.co.uk service is deemed acceptance of the following terms and conditions between ProGambler Partnership LLP ( trading as Soccer-Tip.co.uk ) and you (“the member”)
1. Members must be at least 18 years of age or older as local gambling law dictates.
2 All betting information is considered confidential and MUST be used ONLY by the member for personal betting use. Any user who passes on information to others or uses it for commercial purposes agrees to a charge of £250 per day as a business rate user. Business users will be invoiced with payment due in 30 days. Late payments will subject to interest at bank of england base rate plus 10%.
3. Once a member has joined the Soccer-Tip service , he/she is bound to an agreement that he/she shall not in any way divulge the information to any third parties. Information piracy and/or the re-transmission of information, either for commercial gain or not, of any kind will NOT be permitted and we will seek legal redress over any such action. If ProGambler Partnership LLP believes an abuse of member privilege as above has taken place, we withhold the right to refuse access to the member in question with any subscriptions fees retained.
4. ProGambler Partnership LLP accepts no responsibility or liability for any use the member may make of the information on this Web site, in email correspondence nor any associated services advertised on this Web site. Advertisements on this web site do not constitute an endorsement by ProGambler Partnership LLP or its editor of the services or products advertised.
5. Subscription fees paid outside of our guarantee period ( see section 11 below ) are non refundable, however a partial refund may be made at the sole discretion of ProGambler Partnership LLP.
6 The member agrees not to hold responsible ProGambler Partnership LLP nor seek redress for any interruption in service due to technical matters associated with this site.
7. Whilst Soccer-Tip.co.uk makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the web site it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. The User is, therefore, recommended to take all appropriate safeguards with regard to virus protection.
8. Soccer-Tip.co.uk reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or suspend the members’s access to all or part of the web site or services. If suspension is evoked for breach of the terms above, no refund shall be made on subscription fees paid.
9. Message Board or Blog Commenting System – Members agree that they are controlling editor of any posts they make on any members message board or blog commenting system and assume legal responsibility for posted statements they make. Members agree not to post any information that is defamitory or libelous to either other members, other indivdiuals or organisations. Members also agree not to post any information that breaches copyright laws. Members also agree that they will conduct themselves with dignity on the message board and that foul or abusive language will not be used in any posts made. Soccer-Tip.co.uk reserve the right to remove a members posting privaleges should a member be found to be breaching the rules above or are deemed to be in any way disruptive on the boards.
Any member who uses the boards for any form of advertising purposes agrees to be charged business user rates as per item 2 above.
10. Cancellation of Recurring Billing – Cancellation of billing is to be done by the customer via their personal log in on the paypal website. Soccer-Tip.co.uk will however apply any such cancel instruction received via email to the support email address as per www.soccer-tip.co.uk/contact . Customers should note however that email delivery to us or any website is not always 100% guaranteed and that the primary method of cancellation is that which is 100% within their own personal control ie via their account on the paypal website.
11. Refunds – Soccer-Tip.co.uk are happy to refund any subscription payment within 10 days of the payment being processed. This applies not only to first purchanse but also to any recurring payments. To submit a refund request please contact us via the details listed at www.soccer-tip.co.uk/contact
12. These terms and any claim based on use of information from this web site shall be governed by English laws and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.